[rescue] Looking for an old Linux...

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Jul 29 11:52:41 CDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 08:33:50PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Looking for the Fall '93 Yggdrasil LGX distribution - with the Linux
> 0.99.13 kernel. This was the first Linux I ever touched or played with,
> and I'd love to get it back up and running in an emulator.

There are tarballs here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/historic-linux/distributions/yggdrasil/

If Yggdrasil-1994.tar.bz2 isn't the one you want, there's a good chance that
there's an earlier version kicking about in the CD- and floppy-filled Crates
Of Doom. But for obvious reasons I don't want to go rooting around in there
unless I have to.