[rescue] Needed: BeBox front plastics, IO board

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Jul 25 09:08:39 CDT 2010

On 7/25/10 2:57 AM, "Bill Bradford"  wrote:

> Good luck; it's a REALLY long shot.
>
> In 1997, when bits of Be were still around, it was *impossible* to get a
> replacement translucent plastic cover for one of the front LED columns.
> Now, to get the kind of parts you're looking for, you'll have to salvage a
> busted system.
>
> Bill

Bill,

I'm still looking for that same piece for that same Bebox :-)

The I/O board has some smarts on it, I'm pretty sure. I don't think it's
just a breakout. I can open mine up to see.

Ethan, if you find a stash of parts, let me know. You'll find me on the
registry linked in another post. My Bebox's name is Bumble...

Steve