[rescue] Needed: BeBox front plastics, IO board

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:26:09 CDT 2010

I looked the board up online, it looks like it may be a doable project
if you can borrow a working one to examine.

The board seems basically passive, except for one problem: the Crystal
audio codec appears to be on the board. I believe it's the same chip
as used in the HP 735 workstation, but wiring it up could prove
difficult in contrast to breaking out the other ports.

How important is audio to you?

-- Ian Finder