[rescue] DOEnergy job in Las Vegas

David Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Wed Jul 21 08:40:17 CDT 2010

A good friend of mine is looking for a Snort guru expert in Vegas, to work
with the Department of Energy. It's a contractor position with an excellent
smallish company. US citizens only, I'm afraid, and it'll probably require you
to get a DOE secret clearance eventually. If interested, drop me a
resume/questions off-line, and I'll answer/forward as I can.

Dave

David Muran-de Assereto
dmuran at tuad.org
I'm going to write a C library called libtruncate.  Every time somebody needs
to truncate an array, they will feel obligated to use my library instead of
writing five lines of their own code to do the job.  And I will make
libtruncate depend on Gnome AND KDE.