[rescue] Parsytec MC-3 Parallel System

Bob Krzaczek krz at cis.rit.edu
Thu Jul 1 10:57:37 CDT 2010

On 06/29/10 16:39, Ian Finder wrote:
> I may pay to have this shipped cross-country. Is that even remotely
> possible?

If it means this equipment goes to a good home :-) then I'll work out
how to get it packed for shipping.  My guess is that you're looking at
four boxes, one for each of the MC-3 cages, and a fourth to hold all the
manuals, cables, and other miscellany.

Shipping from zipcode 14623, as you work out if you want to go this route.

Regards,
Bob

--
Bob Krzaczek, Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science, RIT
phone +1-585-4757196, email krz at cis.rit.edu, icbm 43.0848N 77.6789W