[rescue] Gear for sale

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Jan 22 12:48:33 CST 2010

On 01/22/10 13:36, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> If anyone is still interested in this stuff, I will 'sell' it in
> return for a reasonable donation to the red cross. I need it gone.

I very probably have a use - now - for the LSI U320 controller, and I
MIGHT have a use for the SAS controllers.  (If nothing else, the LSI
3080X would be a spare in the event one of my two fails.)  I really have
no use for the 3Ware controllers (I already have one 9500S-12 sitting
here) or the FC cables, but if you just want to get them all out and
gone, I'd be willing to take them as a package deal.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.