[rescue] Looking for Sun 4/110 FPU

pete leaknoil at charter.net
Fri Dec 17 13:53:23 CST 2010

I forgot all about Sunview. That brings back memories. There was a slide
show graphics demo in Sunview that popped up a picture of a topless guy
that always took me by surprise. It was like nice sunset, bridge,
sailboat, beach, tree, half naked guy, air plane, etc.  It may have only
been in SunOS 2. It was odd though.

X11 was really unusable without the FPU. All the window redraw stuff
used it.  That's what I was told anyway.