[rescue] Looking for a "Pete" on this list...was interested in my Apollo stuff

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Mon Dec 13 13:57:56 CST 2010

Someone by that email name was trolling on the ClassicCmp list a couple of
weeks ago, but got spanked and hasn't been seen since.  Maybe his mommy and
daddy found out he'd been naughty and took away his password....  I see his
email address as leaknoil at gmail.com.

Where are you located?  I'd be interested in acquiring an Apollo system.  --
Ian