[rescue] 3B2 / SysVr3 disks on Sun ?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Tue Dec 7 01:20:47 CST 2010

Hello Pete,

I wish I had a direct answer to your question, but I don't.

We have had several AT&T 3B2 related threads on the rescue list during
my time here.

FWIW, here are the 3B2 URL's that I have archived (below).

On a side note, Walter Belgers also posted a bunch of 3B2 utilities back
in September 2007, under the file name of 3b2.zip.  The description was
"I made a bunch of disk images containing 3.0, 3.1 & 3.2 versions of
AT&T 3B2 Sys5 UNIX."  There may have been something in there if you had
archived that file.

You also commented that you searched google.  Were you also able to
search Usenet?  groups.google.com?

Please post a summary when you get your system working.

Jerry

http://urban.csuohio.edu/~bob/3b2faq.html

http://www.unixwiz.net/3b2/index.html

http://www.imsai8080.com/computers/3b2/

http://www.unixwiz.net/3b2.html

http://www.hartetechnologies.com/manuals/3b2/

On 12/06/10 21:17, pete wrote:
> I really don't know where else to turn. Someone here may have an idea.

STUFF DELETED HERE