No subject

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 31 14:45:14 CST 2010

)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:13:46 -0400
Subject: [rescue] Ultra 10, yet again

I am glad not the only one had this error.  After going thru this with Sun, the problem finally solve.  The problem is dirty contacts of your RAM.  Sun suggested to use contact cleaner to clean the gold contacts.  I decided to use pencil erase instead.  It is less messy and not running the risk of get liquid onto the chips.  Try that - it worked for me and I have not had this problem in the last 4 months.

Good luck
Paul