No subject

David L Kindred Dave rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 31 14:45:14 CST 2010

)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:04:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [SunRescue] Matching mice and pads and etc.

I don't recall seeing this in any of the various FAQs, (apologies if I
just missed it):

  Given that I have a large pile of Sun mice of various vintages, and a
  correspondingly large pile of Sun Mouse Pads, how can I match them up,
  short of trial-and-error?

  Is there a cheap and easy way to replace the felt pads on a Sun mouse?

David L. Kindred                       mailto:d.kindred at telesciences.com
Unix Systems & Network Administrator   Telesciences, Inc.
Phone: +1 856 642 4184                 2000 Midlantic Drive, Suite 410
Fax: +1 856 866 0185                   Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 USA