[rescue] Info on Sun 2/120 internal cable routing

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Tue Aug 24 18:20:10 CDT 2010

Howdy folks.

I am working on restoring a Sun 2/120. It was sold as a diskless
model. As it is more convenient for me to have it diskful, I am
attempting to pursue this. I have many (all?) of the parts required,
but need some info (or preferrably photos) of how the internal drive
cables are routed with respect to the SCSI controller, QIC-02 and MFM
bridges, and drives. I have the (one of the?) cable harnesses which
incorporates some (all?) of the necessary cabling, but have not been
able to make sense yet of how it is to be routed. There are too many
ends so it's not obvious which goes where.

Hopefully somebody can help me out.

ok
bear