[rescue] A few more items

Skeezics Boondoggle skeezicsb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 23:47:28 CDT 2010

Hey all, thanks for the responses; I hope I've replied to everyone who
contacted me.

I found a few more curious items that folks here might be interested
in.  Again, I hope these are reasonably priced and germaine to the
"Rescue" list - don't want to offend with a bunch of for sale spam...

1.  DECaudio box, with power supply.  Someone here was asking about
these a while ago... I gave one to a friend years ago, but found a
second one in a box waaay back on a shelf this afternoon.  Has
"Software development unit" screened on it.  Has all kinds of ports
and switches on it.  Seriously cool.  $10 + shipping.

2.  Sun 501-4884, disk board for an Exx00 server.  Includes two
Fujitsu MAE3091LC (9GB) with spuds.  I believe it's new/unused, but my
E4500 is out of reach so I can't test it.  $10 + shipping.

3.  nCipher nForce encryption card, model nFo300-P.  PCI card (encased
in epoxy!), Solaris drivers on CDROM, installation booklet, smart card
reader and three blank cards.  Untested.  No idea if it works, but it
looks brand new/never used.  Free for cost of shipping.

Shipping from 97214.  Please reply off-list.  Thanks again, everyone.

-- Chris