[rescue] SUN Equipment Available in Cheltenham UK

Barry Callahan barryc at rjlsystems.com
Thu Aug 19 11:52:35 CDT 2010

I wouldn't say we're "dumping it" per se. But going through the list of
things that are occupying space when the Mrs. says that some stuff has
to go away before you can "acquire" more.... you start making value
judgements.

And when someone comes out and says "Does anybody have a XXX? I kinda
need one." it makes it easier to come out and make the offer.