[rescue] FFS to a good home

James Birdsall jwb-tech at picarefy.com
Sun Aug 15 14:02:55 CDT 2010

The 3B1 is already spoken for, but I should still have a 3/50 available.
I wasn't honestly expecting much interest in them, so I didn't test them
beforehand and I don't know how many of the five are still operable.

The raw weight of a 3/50 is about 27 pounds, so figure about 33 padded
and boxed. It looks like shipping would be around $35.