[rescue] Mac IIfx compatible NuBus video card.

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Oct 26 10:44:11 CDT 2009

Wow, Geoff, you remember more about my past than I do -- thank goodness
*someone* was paying attention to the details! :7) We had so very few
Macs then at $big_Boston_prepress_shop that *didn't* use onboard video,
that I think your memory must be correct.

   Later, when the clones came out and the G3s and such, video cards
were everywhere. But on the 68k Macs, we were using any CRT we could get
our little hands on -- and adapters like these were vital.

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt