[rescue] Sparcstation Voyager free to good home

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Fri Oct 9 16:18:39 CDT 2009

>> I started installing OpenBSD on [a Voyager] but discovered the
>> internal disk isn't big enough to hold the ports tree.
> I was using one as an x-terminal earlier this year, and it was very
> nice.  Still a usable machine.  (Booted over the lan, with local
> swap.)

I have one and find that at least one model of SCSI/IDE glue board
allows me to put a moderately large (from a Voyager perspective) disk
in it.  Suddenly it becomes a fully usable machine.

					Mouse