[rescue] Sparcstation Voyager free to good home

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Fri Oct 9 14:50:52 CDT 2009

Title says it all.  Realistically, the chances of me actually using it
for anything are somewhere between zero and nil.  Floppy drive may need
replacement; all works otherwise.  I started installing OpenBSD on it
but discovered the internal disk isn't big enough to hold the ports tree.

Pick up locally (03249, Gilford NH) or cover shipping cost.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.