[rescue] Free (modulo shipping): more old CDs (DEC, Netscape, AIX, etc.)

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Thu Oct 1 10:27:20 CDT 2009

Following up my own note, I've got more details on this:

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 05:51:11PM -0400, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
> 	- and half a dozen still-sealed Netscape software CDs;
> 	  SuiteSpot stuff, it looks like, from the mid-90's.

The titles are:

	Netscape LiveWire version 1.01
	Netscape News Server for Unix version 2.01
	Netscape Proxy Server for Unix version 2.0
	Netscape Catalog Server for Unix version 1.01
	Netscape Enterprise Server for Unix version 2.01
	Netscape Directory Server for Unix version 1.0

And while digging around further, I found a still-sealed copy of
the (paper) documentation for the Netscape directory server: admin
guide, stuff like that -- 4 little books.

So if anybody wants it for the price of shipping, squawk.

---Rsk