[rescue] CyberMonday Cleaning

Yuri K apdxyk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:30:03 CST 2009

Hi All,

[with permission from Mr. Bill]

I have a few items for sale:
Beginning Hoarder Value Starter Pack
=============================
Sun Ultra 60

OpenBoot 3.17 that I can not update due to lack of contract with SunSolve
2 x UltraSpark-II 360 MHz 360 MHz
1536 MB RAM installed
Creator3D + 13W3 Sun to VGA adapter
Keyboard 5C, Sun Optical Mouse Type 5 + Sun Optical Pad
Keyboard 6 + Crossbow roller mouse
2 x 36 GB SCA HDDs
Sun External 711 SCSI enclosure filled with 6 x 9.1 SCA drives
4 extra 9.1 GB drives + 1x 18 GB drive; all HDDs are SCA with spuds on them
12 extra 64 MB RAM (501-2480) modules

==============================
IBM ThinkPad T43 Type 1871-FU1

Pentium M 1.60 GHZ
1.5 GB RAM
DVD-ROM (HL-DT-ST GDR8083N)
40 GB HDD (Toshiba MK4026GAX)
Mobil Intel 915GM/GMS, 910 GML Express Chipset Video
Broadcom NetXtrem Gigabit Ethernet
Intel PRO Wireless 2915ABG Wi-Fi
ThinkPad Integrated 56k Modem
COM1 and LPT1 ports; Fast Infrared Port
Validated Windows XP Pro SP3 + Office XP (no CDs)
NOD32 3.0.642.0
===============================

Compaq Proliant DL580R01
4 x Xenon 700/100 2MB cache
2 GB ECC RAM
3 x 82 GB SCA SCSI drives currently in swappable RAID 5, there is a
slot for a spare drive
4 Ethernet ports, on-board video
Dual PSU
According to my cats this one is the second worst after the vacuum
cleaner in noise dept
has CentOS 3.9 installed

the bunch had been used for Oracle/Solaris + Apache/RHEL development and testing

the whole bundle is $500, local pickup please

Happy Holidays,

Yuri K

Vancouver, WA (Portland/Oregon Metro Area, not Western Australia)