[rescue] Small Cheap Linux Board??

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:32:39 CST 2009

Once you hit the $300 mark, you might want to consider a netbook.  They come
with power supplies, batteries, and a display.  I realize size can matter so
the gumstix boards are on the very small end -the size of a stick of gum for
the most part.   I got mine for a ballooning project where weight mattered.

-Bob