[rescue] Want a solaris box with F77 on it.

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Nov 19 13:42:22 CST 2009

" From: Robert Darlington <rdarlington at gmail.com>
"
" Aren't F95 compilers 100% F77 "compliant" for lack of a better word?  I
" don't remember downgrading compilers from whatever was current with
" Forte/SunOne to compile the bulk of our code which was done in F77.

i've got /opt/SUNWspro/bin/f77...  if any compat switches are needed,
looks like studio 11 at least has 'em covered.