[rescue] Want a solaris box with F77 on it.

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Nov 19 10:59:52 CST 2009

" From: George Wyche <gw at citasystems.com>
"
" I would like to buy (or borrow, I guess) a solaris box with the old
" FORTRAN F77 compiler on it. I already asked Sun if there would be any
" trouble with the license to run that thing and they said, "No problem".
" I even heard (from somewhere) that it was possible to run that compiler
" on newer OS than OS[2.]6 where this program was last compiled.

studio 11 and 12 both include fortran, and both run on s9 and s10.
and both are free for d/l at
http://developers.sun.com/sunstudio/downloads/previous/index.jsp .