[rescue] Electronics Recycling Day

John Francini francini at mac.com
Mon Nov 16 08:23:44 CST 2009

The CPU in the 725 was definitely the same as the 730; but the system
still clocked in as significantly slower than a 730. Probably the
slower disk had something to do with it...

Also, a MicroVAX II with sufficient RAM, an RD54 disk, and no other
users will perform a lot faster than an 11/780 with another 30 users
on board.

John Francini <francini at mac.com>
"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a
disgrace; that two are called a law firm; and that three or more
become a Congress. And by God I have had *this* Congress!" --John Adams