[rescue] Looking for some hardware to run SunOS 3.5 and 4.1.1

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:20:58 CDT 2009

On May 23, 2009, at 12:44 AM, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 04:18:13PM -0400, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>> I can't help, unless an ss/20 or ss/5 will help, but I gotta ask -
>> why?
>
> He won't tell you - he wouldn't tell me when he contacted me; I sent
> him
> here.
>
> Its OMG SEKRIT or something.

That's fine - I can likely imagine some reasn more interesting than
the real reason anyway.

My best serious guess is data recovery, since it is the OS that is
important, and keyboards/monitors are not needed, my next guess would
be to run a mature app that is being recoded/transferred to a new
platform and thy need to see it run to make sure the code is right...

Lionel