[rescue] Have: SGI L/XL/Onyx spares, want Atari Mega

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Mon May 11 01:50:42 CDT 2009

On May 10, 2009, at 7:32 PM, Ian Finder wrote:

> Anyone got an infinitereality powerboard set, a VCAM board, or the
> front keyswitch panel for a deskside?

Is it the actual keyswitch/operator panel from above the drive bays
you need? I am not aware that there is an IR specific rev of this, but
I probably have one on a junked chassis I can pull for you.

I have lots of spare VCAMs (including the correct rev for IR) and SCIP
MEZZ (extra SCSI channels for IO4). Also, a few FDDI MEZZ base boards
(which need media interface daughterboards to be useful).

Interested parties may have as many as their heart desires, for
totally cheap. Contact me offlist.

ok
bear