[rescue] Have: SGI L/XL/Onyx spares, want Atari Mega

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Sun May 10 19:30:37 CDT 2009

Howdy,

   I've got a spares kit for the SGI Onyx / Challegne L / XL. It should
have a set of boards for verifying operation / troubleshooting. All the
boards sit in a portable case. I can get an inventory of the contents. I'm
trying to thin down excess heavy (in weight) stuff and clear out storage a
bit. I might have an extra board or two for that series as well.

   I also have a SGI original trade show bag for the 24" monitor. It's got
their bug logo and is blue with handles. It's padded. I gave away the 24"
monitors, but kept one of the bags.

   I am looking for an Atari ST, prefer mega 2 or mega 4 similar with the
color monitor.