[rescue] AST 386 Upgrade Board

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:27:29 CDT 2009

I can't find a model number on this board.  It was in a box with AST
SixPakPlus and AST SuperPak manuals (which I have scanned) yet it
doesn't appear to be either of those boards.  It's an ISA card with a
386 chip, a 387 socket and some RAM on it.  There is a ribbon cable
ending in either an 8088 or 80286 pin array (it's been a while since
I've seen them.)  If someone out there wants it, just pay for shipping
from 60074 zip.  Here are a couple pics:

Board:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiclassiccomp/3515081211/sizes/o/in/set-72157604070207238/

Connector:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiclassiccomp/3515081109/in/set-72157604070207238/

--
silent700.blogspot.com
Retrocomputing and collecting in the Chicago area: