[rescue] FTGH: Hardware, including Sun and HP kit (Surrey, UK)

Michael-John Turner mj at mjturner.net
Mon Jul 6 04:51:11 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm busy with one of those periodic cleanups and need to cull some of the
hardware I haven't played with in some time. I have the following to give
away:
1 x Sun SPARCclassic
1 x Sun Ultra 1 170
1 x Sun Ultra 1E 170
1 x Sun Ultra 5 (360Mhz)
1 x Sun Ultra 10 (333Mhz)
1 x HP B132L
1 x Sun Ultra 60 (1x300Mhz CPU)
1 x PC (Athlon 1.4Ghz, 512MiB, 40GB HD, GeForce 4MX)
1 x PC server (Celeron 300A @ 450Mhz CPU, 512MiB, 9GB HD,
    full-tower case, etc)
The Suns all have HDs of various sizes and RAM. I have a pile of SCA
drives so can probably fit each machine with a pair of 4, 9 or 18GB drives
and at least 256MB RAM.

- 2Ghz Athlon 'Thunderbird' CPU
- Various SCSI, SCA and IDE drives - 10-40GB (quite a few 9 and
  18GB SCA drives)
- Various UPA Elite 3D / Creator 3D cards (all vertical, some with
  daughterboards)
- Various SCSI and IDE CD-ROM and CD-RW drives
- Lots of serial / SCSI cables (internal and external)
- 8 port Accton fast ethernet switch
- Various Logitech and Microsoft keyboards and mice

Everything above is in working order. Collection is preferred but I am
willing to ship if the cost of shipping is covered (I'll charge for actual
S&H). I'm based near Gatwick airport in the UK (RH6 postcode) but can
deliver if you're between junctions 8 and 14 on the M25 if you twist my arm
hard enough.

I really would like to find good homes for this hardware - I spent a fair
amount of time (and money!) collecting it so would hate to have to send it
to the recyclers.

-mj
--
 Michael-John Turner