[rescue] Anyone have a spare Sun disk carrier for a U30?

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Jul 2 14:36:36 CDT 2009

I should have a whole bag of them *somewhere*.  But U can't find them.
So naturally, when I went to swap out the failed disk in my U30, it
turns out the failed disk (a Cheetah) cooked the carrier, which fell
apart as soon as I took it off the disk...

I'm trying to glue it as an interim fix, but I don't hold much hope for
success.

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.