[rescue] Oh yeah ...

Phil Stracchino alaric at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 19 21:26:15 CST 2009

...while I'm at it, anyone have an extra optical drive that'll work in
an Inspiron 4100?  The 4100 we were just given came with dual batteries,
but no removable-media drives at all.  I don't know whether it'll boot
from a USB flash drive or not.  (Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it
tomorrow.)

  alaric at caerllewys.net   alaric at metrocast.net   phil at co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.