[rescue] Job openings: Sr. Solaris, Sr. AS/400, Line Manager for Solaris Team

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 18:16:08 CST 2009

If anyone is looking or knows someone looking please pass this along.

AS/400 position is in Las Vegas, NV.
Solaris position is in Reno, NV.

Both are senior level slots, with good pay levels, benefits, and
moving allowance.  Profitable, growing company; economy has not
affected our business very much due to the nature of our core
business.

Solaris slot requires at least mid-level administrative programming
(preferably perl); this job is in my team.  We are about 50/50 Sparc
(Solaris 9)/x86 (Solaris 10), but are migrating to Solaris 10 x86 as
we go forward.

We are also looking for a manager for the Solaris team; role will be
based in Reno, and reports to our Director, who used to be the manager
of the Solaris team (e.g. a good mentor for the new manager).

I don't have a lot of details about the AS/400 job, but can get a job
description and forward it.

Some travel will be required for all these roles, as our HQ is in
California, and we are moving our California data center to Reno by
mid-year.  Periodically, people travel to other sites for
role-swapping/cross-training/vacation coverage.

Please contact me directly.  If you forward this, please ask them to
mention Sunhelp so I know how they found out about it. ;-)

Thanks--
=Nadine=