[rescue] Sun 375-0006 SCSI Controller

Jerry K sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Fri Dec 11 10:04:25 CST 2009

You can put larger than 9 or 18 Gb drives in the D1000.

At $HOME, aside from a lot of Sparc equipment, I have all attached together:

* Sun Ultra 20M2 (AMD based x86/x64 system)
* Symbios Logic SYM22802 dual channel controller PCI controller taken
from a Sun E250.  I would have to look to get the Sun part number.
* D1000. This originally came filled with 9 Gb drives, but is now filled
with 36, 72 & 146 Gb drives.

I originally did have a driver issue, but was easily resolved and no 3rd
party drivers or anything like that was required.

Jerry