[rescue] ATX power switch

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Dec 4 18:31:25 CST 2009

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Robert Darlington wrote:
>
>> Plus somebody to go out and buy stamps and envelopes and their time to
>> deviate from their normal way of shipping.
>>

> An outfit like Fry's Electronics that sells MANY small, light items
> should have already had them on hand and had a USPS shipping option for
> small items.  I think you can still walk into Fry's and buy a single
> capacitor or LED.

I was looking at some funny greeting cards online, and would have bought
some if it wasn't for the fact that the cheapest shipping option was
$8.  WTF?  It's a small amount of paper!

I agree with you, it's just that for something that I need (unlike funny
greeting cards), sometimes the effort of finding it elsewhere costs me
more in time than the savings on shipping is worth.

    -Dan Sikorski