[rescue] a box of 4-10 year old PC parts

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 05:45:46 CDT 2009

I know these are less "classic" or "antique" than a lot of the
hardware that gets posted here, but better here than the dumpster?
I am cleaning out my piles of random parts and have the following in a
box.  At least half of it definitely worked the last I used it, the
rest I have no idea why I stopped using.  I don't have enough
anti-static bags for all of it, so ESD could claim some of them in
transit.  I'll ship the box out to anyone who thinks they can put it
to good use.

AGP BFG geforce 5500(?) 256MB video card
AGP PNY gforce 4 video card
AGP nvidia video card, no cooling fan
AGP SIS 6326 video card4x PCI Colorgraphic Evolution 4 video cards,
without quad-head splitter dongles
PCI SBLive! CT4820 sound card
PCI 10bT NIC
DFI "LanParty" 2 Motherboard w/ Athlon CPU (1800ish)