[rescue] v250 power supplies?

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Fri Aug 28 14:29:30 CDT 2009

I've tried playing with it some more...

I pulled out all the PCI cards, and even the LOM, unplugged power to
everything except the motherboard and attempted it to turn it on, but it
behaved the same.
PS's show a green light for a brief moment, then they spin up the fans
on the case + CPU for a second and power off.

I unplugged power to the mother board and this time both power supplies
stayed green for a long time.

So I guess it might be the motherboard.