[rescue] SGI stuff in south Seattle area

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Wed Aug 26 19:23:41 CDT 2009

In article <4A95A2C8.9020303 at oryx.cc>,
    Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc>  writes:

> I have been hunting a Crimson for about 5 years now.  Oh well, I
> couldn't have afforded to have it shipped to Dallas anyway.

They show up on ebay with semi-regularity.  Of course unless they show
up in Dallas you'll have to pay freight shipping to get them to you or
drive to go pick them up.  I got one for $50 minimum bid on a lot from
Boeing in St. Louis.  Figure at least $150 to have it freight shipped,
maybe up to $250 depending on who you use to pack it and ship it.