[rescue] BASIC

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:53:06 CDT 2009

My learning of (Interpreted) BASIC prevented me from understanding
Object-Oriented Programming models, and I don't think I'm alone in
this "impairment"...

That said, I plan to teach my sone (13 years old) to program in BASIC
(maybe on a CoCo clone Dragon 64 ;^), "and the cycle of abuse
continues..."

Lionel