[rescue] OBP Question

alex at lava-net.com alex at lava-net.com
Mon Aug 3 10:18:41 CDT 2009

Hi,
What is the best way to find what is the latest OBP available for a
particular machine? The document I read on how to find these says just
to search Sunsolve for "flash update" and look for your platform, but
some of the results are misleading.  I'm trying to determine if I can
run the latest opensolaris 2009.06 on a Blade 150, but I'm having
trouble finding the latest OBP that system supports.
Thanks for any help.

believed to be clean.