[rescue] SunBlade 2000 vs SunBlade 2500 vs Ultra 45

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 11:27:53 CDT 2009

That wouldn't suprise me - interest in older SPARC hardware is
dropping fast, and these boxes are not, in any real way, power-misers,
either in absolute terms or as a function of the amount of work they
can perform for the power they consume.

That said, I like my SB2000, but I don't use it enough - I feel bad
about that, but I'm too distracted to make the effort...

--
Lionel Peterson
lionel4287 at gmail.com