[rescue] Wanted: HP EVC-to-VGA adapter (also MCA NIC and XGA)

Andrew Warkentin andreww591 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:17:30 CDT 2009

I know of somebody who has an HP Visualize C3000 with an EVC video
connector. He doesn't have an EVC-to-VGA adapter for it, though. Does
anybody on this list have one that they aren't using?

I am also looking for an Ethernet card and an XGA card for my PS/2 model
56 running AIX PS/2 (the NIC that it came with isn't supported by AIX,
and the onboard XGA only works in VGA mode under the AIX X server).