[rescue] Netra 240 - Backup rsync server?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 11 18:05:17 CDT 2009

http://www.rsnapshot.org.  I love it.

> Can the SPARCs take a bog-standard PCI 1394/FireWire card &
> use that for additional dasd?

Back when CompUSA was still open, I bought one of their store-brand
reference-design cards, slapped it in an U60, and it worked fine.  Same
with the USB PCI card.

At the time, the only thing supported on Firewire was the Sun FW camera,
but I think they've finally sorted out the FW storage issue.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas