[rescue] IBM p44 DVD optical drive?

Ray Arachelian ray at arachelian.com
Tue Apr 7 06:12:44 CDT 2009

Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> The machines are less picky than the people that use them. :)
>
> I noticed the typo, but figured it wasn't worth trolling about...

Sorry guys, I'm new to this architecture, even if the machine is.  I
picked it up to play around with and learn AIX some more.  It's a lot
easier to learn an OS when you have it at home as well as at work.
Working on only production machines limits what you can do since changes
need to be completed on time, and you don't get a lot of time to poke
around and experiment.  :-)