[rescue] For free in central NJ

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:06:33 CDT 2008

I have a large number of (seemingly) complete Ultra 2 based with
memory, CPUs, and CD-ROMs I need to be rid of. My local semi-annual
electronics recycle day is Saturday, and I'd like to find a new home
for at least some of them.

I also have a couple ss5, ss10, and ss20s to be rid of as well...

I have a few SGI octanes and indigo 2s to shed, but I'd prefer to
focus on the Sun equipment, as it is taking up the most space...

If anyone is interested please contact me off-list, I'm happy to ship,
you'll just have to cover actual S/H charge for fedex ground.

Lionel