[rescue] Front Plastic Plates for E220R / E420R (and other misc parts for chassis) -- FS/FT/FreeShipping

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Sat Sep 6 14:43:25 CDT 2008

I've got 4 of the plastic parts that cover the DVD/Key/lights and 3 of
the triangular plastic (with assorted 220R/420R labels)
that I got as part of fixing up my 220R and 420R (could only find them
in large sets...so bought a set, but only needed 2 of each)

Anybody out there with broken plastic on their 220R/420R that they'd
like to fix?   I want to get these to someone who can use them,
but if nobody can, then they're going in the recycling... just got WAY
WAY too many parts / pieces sitting around here...

Oh, and if anybody needs any parts to build out a 420R/220R case,
please let me know, I've got a pile of those as well
and they're going to the recycling pile as well, if nobody is
interested.

(BTW, I'm in Atlanta GA... forgot to mention that in my earlier post...)

Earl