[rescue] Serverswitch 8200

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Oct 31 20:08:29 CDT 2008

Mike Loewen wrote:
>    If anyone runs across an unwanted Lightwave Serverswitch 8200 KVM,
> please drop me a note.  Mine is full.  :-)

I have a Lightwave... doesn't say 8200 on it.

Has kb/monitor/mouse port and 5 computer kb/mon/mouse ports
has front up/down button and led digit readout.  Can be daisy
chained via 9 pin serial in/out ports.  It is 19" rack mount unit.

I was going to keep it... but I haven't used it in years...  if you want to
make an offer if it is something you can use, go ahead....

-- Curt