[rescue] NEED: Extron Crosspoint 8x4 or better, RGBVsHs (VGA)

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Fri Oct 31 16:39:35 CDT 2008

Hello,

   If anyone has an Extron Crosspoint 8x4 or better matrix switch, I NEED
TO BUY ONE! It's for a presentation at a con for the release of a open
source project.

   Anything similar that can handle 1280x1024 (1024x768 is all we need) and
can be controlled via RS232, and does 8 input 4 output (VGA) is ideal.

   I'd actually rather have VGA HD-DB-15 versus the 5BNC crap.

   On the other hand, if I get the Extron I'm going to be looking for a ton
of 5 BNC to VGA (male and female) cables.

   Really I only need it for the presentation, but going to need some time
to hack stuff together to control it!!!!!

!!!!!!