[rescue] For the cost of shipping

Pete leaknoil at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 12:32:27 CDT 2008

Hi Ethan,
  I'd like the old DEC stuff if your in the US.  Do you happen to have
copies of IRIX 6.5.30 in your collection there ? The whole thing
including the dev libs and foundation ? I have a mismatched set and I
can't get the dev stuff to install correctly. I really need a whole IRIX
release to start with. The dev stuff I have is from a different release
and doesn't match the IRIX cds I have.

Pete