[rescue] Anyone have a cable like this one spare?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Oct 21 10:16:18 CDT 2008

" From: Phil Stracchino <alaric at metrocast.net>
"
" Also ... anyone have a spare 5VDC 6A power supply with The Most Common
" Connector For Such?  I have a perfectly good 5-port 10/100 switch whose
" power supply failed, and it makes little sense to buy a new power supply
"  when I can buy a whole new 5-port *switch* for less.

...unless your sw is good quality and the new ones are crap...