[rescue] Voyager port identification

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Oct 20 22:07:30 CDT 2008

> The only thing I want to do is put a bigger hard drive in it.

I found some laptop-targeted IDE<->SCSI adapters that worked in the
direction necessary here (IDE disk, SCSI host); with a modern thin IDE
laptop drive, it all fits in the space available.

Of course, if you aren't actually lugging it, you can use pretty much
any bog-standard Sun-compatible external SCSI disk; IIRC it has the
same external SCSI connector as the rest of the sun4c/sun4m line.

> Well, that and rebuilt the battery pack. :)

...that too...

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org